Saturday, December 1, 2012

Act Now


"Act Now-- before it is too late" was on an insert in a magazine renewal envelope. I had a lot to say about that along with a good whine about recent trials and tribulations--uselessly spinning yarn, "frogging" knit socks, going round and round with no real purpose. Don't I have GOALS? Anyway, you lucked out. I hit the wrong key and the whole post disappeared. You don't even get to read about how my little dog Tess had a seizure in the middle of the night and threw up on me. Ah well. You are better off with this abbreviated version. Here is a photo of the piece I want be working on. It is pinned to the design board along with a lot of other stuff. It is the one in the middle with my name across it. It will be titled, The Green Hat.

2 comments:

karen said...

oh no...poor dog. Hope she is OK now. I LOVE!!! your new header image, very festive.

Peggy said...

Oh dear. But you made me laugh out loud because I could identify with so much of this! Including the dog but the other end.

I love your house lights, that is just spectacular. Dang!

Look forward to seeing more of the green hat cloth. xoxo