Monday, October 28, 2013

The Weaving Project Continues...



I am weaving on the new Pipe Loom that I made and considering that I started weaving yesterday and worked all day, you might ask,

Is that all you got done?

Well yes, in a way. At five O'clock yesterday, I was more then half finished when I realized that no matter what I tried, nothing looked good, I would have to

START  OVER.

If you read this blog or know me at all, you will know that starting over is not too unusual for me. In fact, it seems to be part of the process. As I have said before, nothing seems to work for me until I have torn it apart at least once. So, I ripped out all the weaving down to the bottom two stripes and started from there today. It is nothing special, but I do like it better!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Peggy said...

I totally get the start-over. And I think it's looking beautiful. xo