Tuesday, September 7, 2010
I finally got my embroidery floss dyed, but I used Rit. Pretty stuff and I separated most of it into three strands so it will be easier for me to use--less time separating three from six. I will plan ahead and dye some in the natural dye when I am not in a hurry. In fact, I think I will just keep some floss in the dye area so I can dye some in every pot of dye. I am stitching on two pieces at the moment. One is a mono print titled, "The Fruit of the Vine" and the other an "art quilt" (I really don't like that label) entitled "Yesterday, I Went Walking". I don't know why it is called that. It just told me that was what it wanted to be called.