Sunday, December 18, 2011

Journal Madness

It is grey and messy here and has been for over a week. Everything very dull. It is a good time to stay in and work on something colorful. I have been trying to finish some journals I had started and had spread out all over the place. What a mess. I should have shown you a picture of the work table before I cleaned it up. I don't know how anyone can work like that. No matter how much room I have, I always end up working in a two foot square area. Anyway, I got them mostly finished. The yellow one still needs it's button attached.

Meanwhile, I also put the finishing touches on the sketchbook for The Sketchbook Project 2011. If you would like to see the pictures, they are on Flicker. There is a link on the right hand side of this page.

No comments: