Friday, May 4, 2012

Rebellion of the Machines

It has been Tech Hell around here for over a week. My cell phone never works consistently, deciding to drop calls at random one day and working perfectly the next, but for the last week and a half, it has been worse than usual. Then the Internet decided to be difficult and for more then a week, it took forever to download anything. On some days, I couldn't get my email open at all and forget about reading or posting on Blogger. That finally got straightened out thanks to customer service, but then last night, the TV couldn't find a signal. We would see maybe a minute of the news and then it would go off again. We tried everything to fix it ourselves, realigning the dish etc., but it finally found the signal all by itself about eight o'clock. I was glad I had a good book. I should ask Woman With Wings about the phases of the moon. Maybe she could warn me next time!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Ha! Well, all I can say is Mercury is not retrograde now, so it's a mystery! xo