Thursday, September 13, 2012

What I have been doing......

 
I know
You are saying, "What the heck is this? It is just a basket of yarn." Well, right. That is just what it is. This morning, it was a tube of knitting with double pointed needles on each end. I even had a split in the tube and a heel knitted in. I thought I would like knitting a tube and then putting in a heel, a toe, ribbing--wherever I felt like putting them. But it was a disappointing process. I worked on it for about a day and a half and this is what I have to show for it. I "frogged" it all this morning. What a waste of time. I could have been finishing the other socks I have in work. But then, I did learn something and perhaps I will try this method again. I still like it in theory but I am not anxious to do it again anytime soon.

1 comment:

karen said...

and don't forget you have also created a whole new group on flickr!!