Sunday, April 28, 2013

The Socks That Never End





I am really tired of knitting these socks. It is not like they are difficult or anything (maybe that is the problem) it just seems like I have been working on them forever. Of course I need to remember that I did finish one of them which I then frogged and started over, so yes, they have been around for a while. And also, they are not the only socks I am working on. Increasingly, I have been selecting others from the basket when I want to knit. But I am determined to finish them today.  I will let you know if I do!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Bonnie M. Broussard said...

So did you finish? They're pretty, are they wool or cotton?

Unknown said...

Yes! Finished. Two strands of wool sock yarn, plied--half with pink and half with turq.

karen said...

why is it that some things are more of a chore than other, similar pieces? At least you will have warm feet next winter. I admire you for even attempting to knit socks....