Monday, November 14, 2011

Pieced Triangles


When my daughter, Robin married in 1990, I made all the dresses as well as the tablecloths. I had a lot of fabric left over and decided to make a quilt. Well, I started it. Look at all those tiny triangles I sewed together! The top is only about 3x4 (I think I had plans to make it bigger). I thought maybe it would make a nice baby quilt for the first born. But somehow, it never got beyond this point. Last week, I found the project, carefully put away in a storage box. My daughter died in 2006. Her first born, a boy, is 18 and her little girl is 12. But I think I should finish it don't you?

3 comments:

deanna7trees said...

the quilt is lovely. i bet your 12 year old granddaughter would love it.

Bonnie M. Broussard said...

Yes :).

Rayna said...

Yes.